TWO TEN offers rooms from $470 to $615 per month. Plus a sober deposit of $200. It provides a home atmosphere that promotes sobriety by providing a safe, structured and independent living environment. Residents of TWO TEN cook for themselves and maintain their own rooms. Cable, wifi, bedding (if needed) and laundry facilities are provided on site. Bus lines run in the vicinity of the property.
To apply, write a letter of introduction about yourself and complete the application form. Your application will not be processed till the package is completed. (Applications can be dropped off at 210 Maryland between 8:30 am - 7:00 pm Monday to Friday) Please drop off or mail your application to:
TWO TEN RECOVERY INC.
210 Maryland Street
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be a male addict or alcoholic by admission
- Required to commit to the residency for 90 days minimum
- Must be detoxed, no drugs or alcohol in system
- At least 30 days sober and have completed an inpatient treatment program (within the last year at the discretion of house manager)
- Must not have a history of sex crimes or arson. Commit to attending abstinence based support groups (A.A./C.A./N.A.)
Prepared to work, attend school or vo