Cole's Cottage (185 Balmoral) caters to graduating clients of 210 Maryland plus anyone with at least eight months clean and sober who needs a safe, recovery orientated living environment. A minimum six month commitment will be required and clients may stay up to eighteen months.
Rooms are semi-self contained with small kitchenettes and the bathroom facilities are shared among residents. Free laundry, cable and wireless internet are provided along with limited parking.
Rooms range in price from $615 - $665 per month and a sober deposit of $250 dollars is required with rent upon intake.
Admission criteria for residents of 185 Balmoral include:
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be a male addict or alcoholic by admission
- Required to commit to the residency for a minimum of six months
- Must be a graduate of Two Ten's primary house for men or have eight months clean and sober and be an active member of the twelve step fellowships
- Must be able to pay rent on the first of every month.
- Must not have a history of sex crimes or arson.
- Commit to attending abstinence based support groups five times a week (A.A./C.A./N.A.)
Willing to submit to random illicit drug and or alcohol testing.